(1) moorish article iii court vs Citizens of the united states regarding empress light tajiri bey
(2) moorish article iii court vs Citizens of the united states regarding empress light tajiri bey
war (n.) (1) “to confuse, mix up”. Cognates suggest the original sense was “to bring into confusion.” source: etymonline
bond law definition the bond legal definition is, by law, a written agreement in which someone receives the bond (monetary payment) and promises to engage in a specific act, i.e., performing under a contract or appearing in court. A failure to perform results in the party’s forfeiture of the money previously given, or a requirement of the party to pay a sum of money to cover the failure to act. source upcounsel.com
(1) moorish article iii court vs Citizens of the united states regarding “Empress Sharon Tracey Gayle Bey”
(2) moorish article iii court vs Citizens of the united states regarding “Empress Sharon Tracey Gayle Bey”
learning moorish law in the americas with king abdul mimin el
Constitution of United States of America Section 10 Powers Denied States
- Clause 1 Treaties, Coining Money, Impairing Contracts, etc.
- No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
we own no rights to these videos or photos and information contain or reported may not be the expressed views of the sceptre of judah website, american moor news media. this information is reported as news and education for community improvement throughout the world